The SPCB is made up of six members:
The Presiding Officer, Ken Macintosh MSP (Chair); Jackson Carlaw MSP; Liam McArthur MSP; David Stewart MSP; Sandra White MSP; and Andy Wightman MSP.
The SPCB operates portfolio arrangements whereby members take a lead interest in specific issues. The current arrangements are as follows:
- Jackson Carlaw MSP - Governance: incorporating officeholders; legal services; internal audit; business continuity; and procurement. Member of the Advisory Audit Board.
- Liam McArthur MSP - Resources: incorporating finance; allowances; pay and pensions; and human resources.
- David Stewart MSP - Facilities: incorporating facilities management (including health and safety); events and exhibitions; visitor services; information management and governance; and BIT.
- Sandra White MSP - Engagement and Information: incorporating international relations; public information and resources; media relations, web and social media; outreach; and the Committee Engagement Unit.
- Andy Wightman MSP - Business and Security: incorporating security; committee and chamber; Official Report; and SPICe. Member of the Advisory Audit Board.
The SPCB secretariat provides administrative support to the Corporate Body and is happy to discuss any SPCB issue.